- If you need Emergency Assistance look here
- MMHA offers several programs and Eligibility is different for each. However, ALL applicants for our properties and/or the Housing Choice Voucher Program must meet the following criteria:
- Pass a Criminal Background Screening
- All previous balances owed to MMHA must be paid in full
- Applicant must meet HUD-established income limits.
- Review programs and our properties to determine which developments are best for your family.
- Gather the names, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, and incomes for each member of your household.
- Complete an on-line application here.
- Once you have submitted the preliminary application online, you will be provided with a confirmation number as proof of the date and time of your application. You will now be on the waiting list.
- You can check your application status on line here.
- Once your name nears the top of the wait list, you will receive a letter in the mail requesting your attendance at an Eligibility Determination Interview. This letter will include a list of information that you will be required to provide, as well as a date and time of your appointment. All adult household members may be required to attend this appointment.
- On the date of your interview, MMHA staff will ask you to complete required forms and collect information that will allow us to determine your eligibility for housing.
- Typically within a month of your interview, you will receive a letter in the mail that details MMHA’s decision regarding your eligibility. If you are found ineligible you will be given the right to appeal. If you are found eligible, your wait list status will be updated, and your application will be kept on file until a unit or rental assistance is available.
Medina Metropolitan Housing Authority